Three Generations of Quality Service
We speicalize in selling safety training, safety equiopment and supplies. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Our president, Jodi Albanese, comes from a family that has been in flooring for three generations (over 50 years). Mrs. Albanese prides herself on getting work done on time, on budget and with a focus on safety first.
FLOOR EXPO LTD. Is a WBE (Women Business Enterprise) that prides themselves on safe work environments.
We specialize in Flooring, Safety and Rough Carpentry. Floor expo is also EMPIRE STATE DEVELOPMENT certified as a Women Business Enterprise along with
PORT AUTHORITY of N.Y. & N.J. We are DBE Certified, Disadvantage Business Enterprise with MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) as a certifying partnership
We are also certified with the SCA (School Construction Authority). AT FLOOR EXPO LTD. We know just how important safety is no matter: age circumstance or situation and follow OSHA safety standards. Our mission is to provide continuing education focusing on OSHA rules, regulations and policies to improve worker safety awareness, information, and C.E.U.S to the work environment and its workers.
We are committed in providing education through our certified instructors, instructors, on sight at our training facility.
We instill certain scenarios on common hazardous events that can occur and how OSHA’s regulations can help avoid those situations. This also satisfies city & federal regulations
Responsible Party is Jodi Albanese- PRESIDENT *Schedule classes. *Select and assign instructors to conduct training. *Supervise, evaluate or refer instructors to skill development classes. *Coordinate recruitment and placement of training program participants *Monitor training costs, prepare budget reports to justify expenditures
* Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with instructors * Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with instructors *Attend webinars, seminars, any meetings to use in training or to inform management of program status *Develop alternative training methods. *Stay current, enhance expertise through journals, books, magazines & keep up with all new developments *Check and evaluate or record training to monitor effectiveness. *Take accounts of training in to improve effectiveness and costs. *Gather, organize, design training manuals, visual materials, handouts. *Design, plan, organize all training programs for employees and students *Devise training programs to enhance and improve employee skills. *Assess all training materials created by the instructors. *Create programs allowing lower level employees can advance to higher positions within the company. *Develop further training programs relating to environmental impacts, recycling and efficiency. *Offer job placement assistance, employee relation representatives or necessary social service agencies. *Negotiate fees, expenses or contracts with clients.
We Specialize in Flooring and Safety.
- Flooring Materials & Supplies
- Epoxy Flooring
- Safety training
- Safefy Supplies & Materials
- Rough carpentry
- Product Sales
- Flooring Installation & Removal
- Furniture Removal & Rebuild
- Install Certification
- Quality Control
- Maintenance & Repair
- Installation Tools
- Flooring Supplies
- Safety Supplies
- Ceramic Tile
- Vinyl Flooring
- Rubber Flooring
- Safety Equipment
- Gympson Board
- Concrete mix
No job is too big or too small
Please contact us with any questions and may have.